Sunday night blues

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

McLisa Posts: 1815
It's that time on a Sunday evening where I start thinking about work again tomorrow and dreading it. To make matters worse got absolutely hammered last night and had rather eventful cringe worthy night and I'm suffering with horrors big time, hate that weird horrible paranoid insecure feeling...drink is just not worth it!!! Anyone else got Sunday night blues?
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
Uh oh was it one of those nights where you think you said too much? Hate it when that happens. I hate Sunday nights too, it can be a little lonely especially when dh has to travel this week.
McLisa Posts: 1815
Yep! Said too much, not in a bad way just as in I flipping love everyone, cringe doesnt even come close to describing how I feel. But also ended up going to big night club which I really didn't want to go to an ended up throwing strop which I thought was private enough between me and H2B but really wasn't. Know the lonely feeling, sitting here on my tod feeling sorry for myself, staving, no food in the house and couldn't be bothered going to shop...oven chips it is
chick2012 Posts: 584
HY girls, i have sunday blues too.. am unemployed at minute but h2b is bak to work tomoro after hols so i have the blues cuz of that... i always get paranoid after drinking..i wouldnt worry as long as u were telling ppl u loved them and not hated them :o0
Luka Posts: 1904
[quote="McLisa":1bvepugi]Yep! Said too much, not in a bad way just as in I flipping love everyone, cringe doesnt even come close to describing how I feel. But also ended up going to big night club which I really didn't want to go to an ended up throwing strop which I thought was private enough between me and H2B but really wasn't. Know the lonely feeling, sitting here on my tod feeling sorry for myself, staving, no food in the house and couldn't be bothered going to shop...oven chips it is[/quote:1bvepugi] I know how you feel....on the hunger front, could you not call the takeaway? I don't work mondays anymore (once did) but I still feel the same on sunday evenings, I hate mondays anyway! Last time I got hammered, apparently I was telling everyone I loved them & trying to kiss them all! :-8 Sweet jesus :action34 MORTO. This was before I got pregnant with DS, but I was still in my 30's so you's think I'd have acquired a bit of sense with age. NOT. AT. ALL. :o0
ginger power Posts: 1632
Get major sunday blues, even tho im happy to be working and greatful, but still get them, was out too last nite am shattered!!! on couch most of day, fighting to keep awake yet soo lazy to climb stairs to bed!!!! :eek :eek
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Am getting this a lot lately but think its just because I am pregnant, hate the thoughts of work!
bizarre bride Posts: 234
Thought I'd rub salt in the wounds and add I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday!! :o0 But I did work 37 hours in 3 days this weekend so I think I deserve my days off!!!! :o)ll chin up it will be the weekend again before we know it!!!
Bfp4me2013 Posts: 760