Menu

sunday world magazine, showing bridal shop in finglas??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

winter bride Posts: 60
Hi A couple of weeks ago in the sunday world magazine there was a right up on a bridal shop in finglas. I am going shopping this afternoon for bridesmaid dresses and thought i might go there. Somebody else recommended one in swords. Does anyone know the name of these. I think Swords is bridal heaven, can't find the one in finglas in the golden pages. Also, are these worth a visit, i'm travelling from kildare and don't want to waste my time. Thanks [img:35r1mvb3]http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10714;25/st/20061208/e/%27till+our+wedding..yippee/k/7de4/event.png[/img:35r1mvb3]
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Hiya, I never heard of a bridal shop in finglas! Maybe its new?
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
if you are going as far as swords , i would highly recommend Balbriggan Bridal ,8414732, they are having an excellent sale and all bridesmaid dresses are 10% off I bought all mine there , PM if you want the details. I am from finglas originally but this shop has only just opened so have not checked it out but the details are Bridal Village 1 McKee Ave Finglas Dublin 11 Dublin ( its v near Superquinn in the village
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Thanks Plaza, I'm from Finglas too but hadnt heard of that shop! Must have a nosey.
winter bride Posts: 60
Thanks Plaza I might give Balbriggan a try. The ph number on bridal village is not connected so i'll just have to turn up, I hope its open. Wish me luck.... [img:2cmgao54]http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10714;25/st/20061208/e/%27till+our+wedding..yippee/k/7de4/event.png[/img:2cmgao54]
[quote]Wish me luck.... [/quote] Loads of luck girlie :) , they are lovely in the shop but get your skates on , i just checked out your ticker, and it takes a few weeks to order dresses in.
Florida Posts: 56
Would it be 'Bridal Corner' at Hearts Corner - its just at the start of the Finglas Rd... which is actually Glasnevin.???? I'm living in Finglas now and will def have to have a nosey in that other place on McKee...
[quote]Would it be 'Bridal Corner' at Hearts Corner - its just at the start of the Finglas Rd... which is actually Glasnevin.???? [/quote] Thats there since i was young , at least 12 years so a doubt that its that one, I found the number in the goldenpages
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
The one in Swords is down beside the Carnegie Court Hotel. I believe it's called Bridal Heaven
Mrs Malefesense Posts: 1440
The one in Swords is down beside the Carnegie Court Hotel. I believe it's called Bridal Heaven