sunfx versus fake bake

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kbt Posts: 108
This has prob been asked many times but I had a sunfx done last year and it was awful. Orange and the fading made me look like I had askin disease! Anyway I obviously havent learned and was considering a fake bake for my hols. If youv'e had it done is it orange and how does it fade? Am useless even with Johnsons holiday skin. I still get streaks. Any advice app.
booboo Posts: 622
I got sun fx done before and I thought it was excellent.. Got it done upstairs in Clerys..... Where did you get it done..Maybe it just wasn't applied properly,,, Have no experience of fake bake I'm afraid
hi I got it done in a salon in Kildare. Heard IT spraytan is good too but don't know whether to chance it!
katey Posts: 682
Hi Ya Ive had fake bake done when I was bridesmaid for a friend's wedding. I had it done in a salon and it was totally beautiful. and believe me i've tried lots, and i like a natural, not orange look. Not a streak in sight and it faded non-patchy. Def recommend it. Good luck! Katey
oh im feeling braver already!
Summer2006 Posts: 12
I have had both done on a regular basis. I personaly thing that Fake bake would be the best out of the two, But have you considered Calafornia Tan? its much more natural looking & fades better than the other two. :)
BrideMeath Posts: 9
Has anyone heard of So Glow spray tan? That's the one I'm getting.
Tantalizin Posts: 10
Fake Bake all the way - but I am biased as I do mobile tanning and Fake Bake is the product I use!!! K.
Gurtie Posts: 282
I have tried both and Sun FX was awful on me. But I love the Fake Bake the secret is to have your skin in good condition when you have it applied. Make sure you have exfoliated. :wink:
nyc baby Posts: 52
Hi sorry to butt in but could kittyk please pm me details of her mobile tanning service. Thanks