sunfx versus fake bake - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tantalizin Posts: 10
NYC _ I've just PM'd you.
I Do Posts: 102
Hi I get amber mist tan spray done, I use a mobile girl that comes to me, but I know you can get it done in Blow beauty salon on Baggot St. I find it to be the nicest tan, I don't like fake bake or sunfx and I've never tried St. Tropez but I've used the lotion at home and I didnt like the greeny hue it gave me!!
starlight Posts: 171
i got a spray tan done with a product called sun laboratories and it was so natural, looked like i was away.
happychick Posts: 557
I use both. If I am applying tan at home or getting H2B to put it on me, its Fake Bake which fades really well and doesn't streak and the smell is bearable. The salon I go to for spra tan uses Sun Fx and I have not had any problems with it, it will be the one I will be wearing on my wedding day. Maybe the place you went to was not that good as I went to one before and was really unhappy with the result so changed salons. I go to a place in Celbridge, I can give you the contact details if you PM me. Happy
Li Li Posts: 309
kittyk will you pm me too. thanks
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Happychick can you pm me those details for the place in celbridge and is there a particular person I should ask for. Thanks
Ms4eva Posts: 285
anyone know of one that wont come off on my dress?
kbt Posts: 108
Thanks for replies. Am going for the fake bake. The weddings not till next year so have loads of time for try outs! Will let you know how I get on. Wish me luck!
Tantalizin Posts: 10
Li Li - just pm'd you.