Sunshine Cheer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrstee Posts: 927
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Just wanted to spread some sunshine cheer.... I am finished work for the weekend, the weather is amazing and i am getting married to the man I love (next March!!).... Life is good today! Hope you are all having a wonderful day :xxx :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
rockstar Posts: 1815
right back at ya hun :o)ll isnt it mad what a bit of good weather can do for our moods :o0 :o0
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Its so true we had a lovely Day today and picnic in the garden with the girls, bliss!! www.hipbaby.ie *)
mrstee Posts: 927
26 views and only 2 replies... are we the only ones feeling the sunshine cheer?!! Ah well!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I LOVE the sunshine!!!! Puts me in a great mood :o)ll [quote="-Metal-Bride-":28y3i9bx]right back at ya hun :o)ll isnt it mad what a bit of good weather can do for our moods :o0 :o0[/quote:28y3i9bx] Metal bride hows your little nephew? What did they call him?
Hey Mrs Fifibear!! the nephew is fantastic :lvs They named him Alex :-8 he'll be three weeks old tomoro!!! He's so good, he sleeps all the time :o0 long may it last :o0 :o0 :o0
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="-Metal-Bride-":3ahbxw70]Hey Mrs Fifibear!! the nephew is fantastic :lvs They named him Alex :-8 he'll be three weeks old tomoro!!! He's so good, he sleeps all the time :o0 long may it last :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3ahbxw70] Ah thats good to hear! I :lvs the name Alex. When my second son was born I wanted to call him that but hubbie said no :o( The following year a friend of mine had a baby and called him Alex and hubbie said Oh thats a lovely name how come we didnt think of that O:| O:| Hes such a spanner!
Thats men for ya :o0 :o0 :o0