Supernanny

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Anyone see the new episode last night? That poor mother :o(
Mammypig Posts: 832
was just talking about it with the girls in work. what a nightmare of a child. imagine running out on the road like that. you'd be living on your nerves. supernanny did a great thought
fantac Posts: 4109
didn't see it - i wonder will i watch it with different eyes when i acutally ahve a kid :-8 she is pretty cool tho!! rminds me of my borthers girlfriend who is a nanny, she's fierce with kids and takes no messing, but they all ADORE her!
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Felt so sorry for that poor family, but it really does show what a difference a bit of sensible discipline makes to the whole family. Edited to add, the above comment sounds so self righteous, I'll probably change my tune when baby comes along :o0
starz Posts: 110
Total nightmare. I would have a nervous breakdown!
islandfun Posts: 3054
I always laugh when supernanny pronounces acceptable 'asseptable'
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Do any of yeah watch these shows and wonder, how in the name of God they let their children get so out of control in the first place? I know, it's hard being a parent, I have young 2 nieces and can see even though they are good kids, they do try to push the boundaries and see what they can get away with. I just wonder how it get to a stage where your child swears at you? and hits and kicks you? I've never done any of those things to my parents!
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="newkid30":1yqwd9tj][b:1yqwd9tj]Do any of yeah watch these shows and wonder, how in the name of God they let their children get so out of control in the first place?[/b:1yqwd9tj] I know, it's hard being a parent, I have young 2 nieces and can see even though they are good kids, they do try to push the boundaries and see what they can get away with. I just wonder how it get to a stage where your child swears at you? and hits and kicks you? I've never done any of those things to my parents![/quote:1yqwd9tj] yeah all the time and i get annoyed at the parents but not last night - that poor woman :o(
summer daisy Posts: 1336
clucky, agree with you.. that poor mother had a terrible time with Cameron. I nearly died when he legged it towards the traffic!!!
newkid30 Posts: 2233
Edited as was talking about different episode - apologies!