Supplier List W&H Show.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dollydel Posts: 1726
I am wondering if any wollies that were at the wedding and honeymoon show in the rds help me. I saw a dress modelled in the catwalk show that I fell in love with but I can't remember the supplier/ O:| I have lost my supplier list that I got when I entered the show at the door. Would anyone have the list and could they tell me the name of all the wedding dress suppliers on the list so I can trawl through their websites to try and find the dress. I would really appreciate it. :thnk :thnk
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
I think i still have the list, i'll check when i get home this evening!!!
juno28 Posts: 330
Hey dolly del, I have it here.. Catwalk Showing Order: Scene 1 Ann Gregory Design Scene 2 Lyn Mar Designer Knitwear Scene 3 Aspirations Bridal Scene 4 Fran and Jane Collection Unique Boutique Ebony Boutique Scene 5 Alexander Bridal Scene 6 Intimate Lingerie Scene 7 House of Delphine Scene 8 Moreland Bridal Scene 9 Fiona Todhunter Scene 10 Special Day Scene 11. Finale was then a mix of all the different bridalwear shops above. HTH and you find the dress....if ya need anything else from the leaflet let me know!
Dollydel Posts: 1726
Thanks a million :thnk That is brilliant I will trawl through their website. :o)ll :o)ll