Hi girls Well im back in the world of Wollies again and havent got around to doing a report but said i would let you all know what i thought of my suppliers Cars - At&T Chauffeurs & Leinster Limos Absolutley brilliant. Couldnt fault them at all. Our driver (at&t) kept us talkin then whole way to the hotel that would be the only thing i would fault as it was going to be our only chance of hubby and me time but it was fine. Dress - Bridal outlet in baldoyle Really brilliant couldnt fault them at all. Alterations were amazing and girls were great to deal with. Bridesmaids - Bridal Heaven prob best i dont tell you what i thought of this shop. Dresses were damaged when i collected them but could go on and on in a bad way about them Church singer & Make up Nikki Kavanagh - AMAZING. everyone commented on her. Still talkin about her amazing voice. Loads of friends went and booked her after hearing her. Very talented. Our make up was brilliant as well. Such a lovely girl to deal with. Nothing was too big to ask of hee. Band - Da Derga Play everthing and all sort of music. Love that band and got everyone going from the first dance. Suits - Suits you in Liffey Valley - The cheapest around by far. Cheaper to put order down in a shop in the uk or up north but collection is still in dublin and you save a packet. Waaaaaaaaay cheaper even in Dublin shop than any other suit hire place around. DJ - DJ tayo from carrickmacross - friend of a friend and well worth the money. Church decor Frogprince - Everything looked lovely but they sent the wrong trees for outside the church and also one of them was broken so had to be cut of out the pics. Also had the failry light background from them for the hotel Red Carpet - red carpet hire they are a supplier on this site brill to deal with and lovely carpet Cake topper from etsy got reccommend by a wollie on here and turned out amazing and have it for keeps Cake - Top Tier the most amazing cake i have ever tasted. mmmm would love a bit now. Photographer - John Burke photography. Really brilliant so nice to deal with on the day and before and after. Would highly recommend him Video - Alan Kelly video. Also brilliant to deal with and you would never know he was there. Loved the video Celtic Rythym dancers - Also amazing took people by suprise and guests were shocked and still raving about them. Got my bouquet preserved as well from a supplier on this site think her name is ann. Well worth the money and it is fab. Loved it. Honeymoon we booked through trailfinders and would book with them again. A huge help before and after the honeymoon. A pleasure to deal with. Trying to think of more suppliers i had but cant at the mo. If anyone is looking for more info just ask All in all i had the best day of my life and married the man of my dream and we are living happily ever after.......