Surprise

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
hello - Can you guess who this is????? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Took a min but think i have it MRSMMC??????????? Is it :o0 Ya mad thing, love the new name :o)ll
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
yipee yes it's me. Name was inspired by sphynx - thank you. Quite liking the new me!!!!
Angel2 Posts: 787
Love the new name Mrsmmc. Totally loving the new avator as well. Really suits ya hon. :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hey - it's you!!! That names suits you really well! You always brighten everyone up here even when you're feeling low yourself. Hope you're doing ok. Bet you are dying to test. I am dying for you to test!
NotHere Posts: 10273
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll WOooooo! Look at you all revamped! I LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
ahhhh, lookit little miss sunshine :D everytime I see your new name now i'l think of the film...so funny :o0
round two Posts: 1018
Well MrsMMC, I habe to say that that is agreat name, much better than the one you came up with for me..... up the duff. I am praying that your sunshine remains shining on wednesday.... Are you going to sneaky test tomorrow ??????
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
i love it and i love the avatar gives off a lovely warm glow feeling nice one mrsmmc
TheBigDay Posts: 651
Love the name but you have to stop with these misleading subject lines, you almost got me again :o0 :wv