Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

[email protected] Posts: 492
..................It was positive!!!!!!!
jen2 Posts: 3106
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Thats wonderful news. Im delighted for you. :thnk Jen2
Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
CONGRATULATIONS CEEGEE!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll That is great news - there is nothing like the feeling you get when you see it for the first time is there!!!! When do you think you are due?? Heres to a happy and healthy nine months"!!!!! I am halfway there and it is flying - just can't wait to see little one now!!!
[email protected] Posts: 492
Thanks girls - i'm a bit shell shocked to say the least! We had decided that we would start trying possibly after our DD was 9 months but even that idea was making me shudder as DD isn't sleeping throught the night yet and i'm wrecked most of the time at the moment! But i'm sooooo excited now :o)ll :o)ll I friend who is just pregnant gave me some predictor kits and a few spare test for when i started to test and i havn't even gotten to use them!!!! My boobs started to feel a wee bit tender last night and i just thought yet thats right aunt flo is due but when i counted on the calander i saw i was 3 days over my clockwork 28 day cycle. We're due on December 23rd. Wot a crimbo pressie!!! My smell it hightened and i feel the slightest bit woosey :hic but i'm not sure is that the shock!!! Thanks for your kind wishes - i'm so excited but terrified about how i'll manage pregnancy and an active baby and then 2 under 18mts!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[size=200:210i16b2][color=violet:210i16b2][b:210i16b2]WOOOHOOO!!!![/b:210i16b2][/color:210i16b2][/size:210i16b2] Fantastical news!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll What a brilliant Christmas present to look forward to!!! Congratulations to you and DH!!!! Wishing you a super duper happy and healthy nine months hun!!!
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats! :o)ll Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy! :thnk
Spice Bride Posts: 558
Great news. Congratulations
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Oh Congratulations Ceegee thats great news :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Congrats - that's great news!!! :o)ll :o)ll
corkrebel Posts: 744
CONGRATULATIONS!!! wonderful news!!! O:o)