Menu

Susan Peggs ????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

miss m Posts: 49
Hi, Does anyone know if Susan Peggs has recovered from her accident yet ? I had a hair trial booked in Nov and obviously it was cancelled due to her situation. Really want to get a trial done soon but reluctant to ring her and her friend said that she would contact me.
MrsTiredbride Posts: 3397
Why what happened? I'm trying to book for a trial with her in a few weeks?
She and her family were in a car accident. They all came out ok thankfully but I think she broke her leg.
Oh!!! I didn't know - explains why I've not been getting through. Are you trying to hire her on her own or as part of the powder room girls?
June09SoExcited Posts: 598
[quote="miss m":3fqn11jv]Hi, Does anyone know if Susan Peggs has recovered from her accident yet ? I had a hair trial booked in Nov and obviously it was cancelled due to her situation. Really want to get a trial done soon but reluctant to ring her and her friend said that she would contact me.[/quote:3fqn11jv] Hi Miss M, I booked a trial last week with Susan for February via e-mail. Didn't know about her accident and she didn't mention it so I presume she's OK. :wv
Thats a good idea. I will email her instead of calling her. Thanks
Inline - Algarve WP
Susan Peggs Posts: 42
Hi girls, just to let you all know that as from last week I am fully back to work.My phone number is 0876206148 and there should not be a problem getting through to me.I do turn it off when I am doing trials and weddings so just leave a message and I will get back to you. The 045 881727 number is no longer in service so maybe that is the one with the problem.E mailing is the best way to get in touch as I check them twice a day or more. Happy new year www.susanpeggs.com www.prg.ie www.purebliss.ie
Thanks Susan - I resorted to email have been onto you durning the day today!