Swearing at work!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jean1 Posts: 145
Couldn't imagine being this polite where I work!! Dear Employees: > It has been brought to management's attention that > some individuals > throughout the company have been using foul language > during the course of > normal conversation with their colleagues. > > Due to complaints received from some employees who > may be easily offended, > this type of language will no longer be tolerated. > > We do, however, realise the critical importance of > being able to accurately > express your feelings when communicating with > colleagues. > > Therefore, a list of 13 New and Innovative "TRY > SAYING" phrases have been > provided so that proper exchange of ideas and > information can continue in an > effective manner. > > > > > > 1 Try Saying: I think you could do with more > training Instead Of: > You don't have a f*cking clue, do you? > > 2. Try Saying: She's an aggressive > go-getter. Instead Of: > She's a f*cking power-crazy b*tch > > 3. Try Saying: Perhaps I can work late > Instead Of: And when > the f*ck do you expect me to do this? > > 4. Try Saying: I'm certain that isn't > feasible Instead Of: > F*ck off a*se-wipe > > 5. Try Saying: Really? Instead Of: Well > f*ck me backwards with > a telegraph pole > > 6. Try Saying: Perhaps you should check > with... Instead Of: > Tell someone who gives a f*ck. > > 7. Try Saying: I wasn't involved in the > project. Instead Of: > Not my f*cking problem, mate. > > 8 Try Saying: That's interesting. Instead > Of: What the f*ck? > > 9 Try Saying: I'm not sure this can be > implemented within the given > timescale. Instead Of: No f*cking chance mate. > > 10 Try Saying: It will be tight, but I'll try > to schedule it in > Instead Of: Why the f*ck didn't you tell me that > yesterday? > > 11 Try Saying: He's not familiar with the > issues Instead Of: He's > got his head up his f*cking a*se. > > 12 Try Saying: Excuse me, sir? Instead Of: > Oi, f*ck face. > > 13 Try Saying: Of course, I was only going to > be at home anyway > Instead Of: Yeah, who needs f*cking holidays > anyway. > > >
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
:o0
kellyc Posts: 1300
Must try it :o0 :o0