sweating more

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Busy Mom Posts: 2910
oh my god i'm so embarrassed - i think i smell a bit! i shower and wash my hair every morning and have been lashing on more deodrant in the mornings cuz i find i sweat more since i became PG but this is the first time i've gotten a "smell" :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek i've no perfume or deodrant with me and i'm no where near a shop! is anyone else sweating more?
octbride2007 Posts: 774
yes, minkie, I have noticed that with myself the last 2 weeks and I never usually sweat like this. Think it must be all the hormones and extra bllod but I feel alot warmer these days and I am normally a cold creature :eek
babs76 Posts: 1000
yep - same with me, it not very bad but i definitely notice it
coconut Posts: 2183
yeap, it is horrible, drives me mental i live in the shower this weather!! i have a grey top and will not wear it cos everytime i wear it i get a big ring of sweat!
lisa Posts: 1612
Yep, that normal and the bad news is it get worse after you've had the baby for a few weeks. I was forever getting hot flushes after ds arrive. :-8 It stopped after 6 weeks.
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
Yip, totally normal. Your body temp goes up as well during pregnancy, which doesn't help! I could have a shower in the morning, and by the early afternoon, I can smell sweat from between my boobs / under my arms ... now, maybe it's my heightened sense of smell as well and I hope to god no-one else can smell it, because I'm not dirty, I swear!! ;o( I have been carrying very high, and have big boobs, so bump and boobs meet, meaning the understrap of my bra gets really smelly really quickly as there is so much sweat and heat trapped in there. :-8