Swimwear

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

breeze Posts: 1175
We are going away for the week and would like to get a new swim suit. Can anyone tell me where to get a nice one. :thnk
theoracle Posts: 7664
I got a nice one in Dunnes. Hadn't looked around much though, but at this time of year there is not much on offer in shops!
agie Posts: 1107
im heading away for a week too, searched town couldnt fine a swimsuit. ordered one (new) off ebay but it seems to be caught up in the uk postal strike, hopefully it will arrive soon.
I tried on the bikinis i have in the drawer, they are now in the bin :eek :eek :o0 :o0 I have a swimsuit already but would like to get a nicer one IYKWIM. . I dont want to look like a blimp its hard enough to try and control my boobs in a bra but in a swim suit no thanks. Ill keep looking, thanks for the replies
River Posts: 845
Try Mama's and Papa's if you can. I know that the one in Dundrum had a good selection last week. I need to get one myself!
rubes Posts: 7
Mothercare had lovely ones a while back, they were a two piece. Found it very comfy even near the end!! Worth a try and i know you can order from mothercare online! Good luck & happy swimming
rubes Posts: 7
Mothercare had lovely ones a while back, they were a two piece. Found it very comfy even near the end!! Worth a try and i know you can order from mothercare online! Good luck & happy swimming
Thanks, ill pop into mothercare and see if they have any left.