hi ladies ok just a bit concerned my work colleague had just informed me that her husband has suspected swineflu am a bit freaked out to say the least but as work arent aware i'm pg not sure what to say or do - cant get hold of my own gp just now - wondering do any of ye know if i'm at risk ???
Pregnant women are considered high risk but after much soul searching I've decided not to get it. My GP wasn't offering the non-mercury vaccine and a lot aren't from what I heard. HSE clinics offer it but they are finishing at the end of March. My GP recommended I get it but I know some are and some aren't.
Hard decision to make
thx - not reallya sking bout getting vaccine more if i'm at risk of contracting it through my work colleague whos in contact with her husband who has it or suspected at least
I'm afraid I don't know the answer, but is it an option for you to stay home tomorrow till you speak with your GP? You need to put you and babs first. Will say a prayer you're fine - am sure you are!