Swine Flu the full truth !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Hi Girls , I seen this advertised for tonight. its on BBC1 at 9pm its supposed to be a full and frank explanation about swine flu and dispel all the myths we have been hearing. It might be worth a look.
Elegance Posts: 2848
thanks Garfield! i keep checking the sept thread everyday, waiting for the next announcement.... how are you feeling now? any more signs? wishing you so much luck pet.... hope its quick and painless :xox
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Hi Elegance, Feeling ok getting really impatient just want to be holding my lo now keep looking at the moses basket and going through all the babygros in my hospital bag but not long to go so should just enjoy this time with dh and dd. how are you? its great to see your ticker moving along so well and so quick it only feels like yesterday you were back from hols with a stowaway *)
Elegance Posts: 2848
what will you do with dd if you go into labour at night? do you have family close by? all well with me, as you said, i love seeing my ticker going along. feeling really good at the mo, loving being pregnant and just looking forward to next March.... cant wait to hear your news.... take care and rest up as much as you can now. :xox