symptomless

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

feelsobad Posts: 693
Hi girls I just got bfp at the weekend so just 4 weeks now. No real symptoms - tummy bit bloated and a bit upset (some little cramps). Tired. Hungry but can't eat when I sit down to eat. BUT other than that nothing and these could just be excitement. Boobs not sore - which they always are before AF!! What about you all.... I just want a little sign, v nervous about it all... :wv
fantac Posts: 4109
hi chloe - didnt have any symptoms at first either - just felt woozy, a bit like being very stoned! and also when i went for chips and a burger it just didnt taste right. since then tho my boobs have exploded and i'm pretty pukey most of teh time! i'm sure everything will go great for you - have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
redb Posts: 347
They were my symptoms at 4 weeks too. Crampy and sore boobs - all AF symptoms !! How annoying :o0 Soon the exhaustion and for some the Nausea !!! You'll be ok !!
mumof2 Posts: 3864
I have nothing either so wouldn't worry. Only this weekend I can feel it in my boobs and from last week I have been tired. Not everyone gets symptoms
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Firstly congratulations! I didnt have any symtoms until week 7 or so but did have extremely sore boobies one day,have you been to your GP to confirm it
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Congrats too. Dont worry i dont have any symptoms until nearly 7 weeks and then the sore boobs and sickness hit. I was forgetful early on but only DH noticed it i didnt so no need to worry.
feelsobad Posts: 693
thanks I guess it all feels a bit too good to be true and I just want a sign!!!!!! Heading to doc on Wednesday am to confirm although she said home tests are pretty accurate and I have done 5 since sat all positive!!! :o0 :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="chloe":3mf7vmo8]thanks I guess it all feels a bit too good to be true and I just want a sign!!!!!! Heading to doc on Wednesday am to confirm although she said home tests are pretty accurate and I have done 5 since sat all positive!!! :o0 :o0[/quote:3mf7vmo8] Oh yes sorry I wasnt implying it was in your head I was just wondering if your GP had confirmed it and if not as yet you can have a chat and ask for some booklets etc...some of them are a great read..best of luck :wv
MissieGold Posts: 1124
Im 10 weeks and still feel pretty much like you. Other than lack of appetite and tiredness I dont have any real pregnancy symptoms. Its impossible to get a false positive (and def not 5 :o0 ) your pregnant and without morning sickness - Count yourself lucky :o0 :o0 :o0