Symptoms different 2nd time around?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

madmam Posts: 1294
Just wondering girls, Were your early pregnancy symptoms different to your first, the 2nd time around? Thanks!
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
Hi my 1st & 2nd pregnancys were the same except i was huge with 2nd baby. This is our 3rd child and its very different, i had MS up to 16wks before but thats stopped. Plus i never had to wee alot with other babies, but this time im running to the loo constantly. I have alot more dizziness this time and im finding it difficult at night to sleep well. I only was uncomfortable from about 7/8mths with other babies. maybe this is a girl for me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
theoracle Posts: 7664
I find this pregnancy way different from the first one. I have not had MS in either one, but find that this time around I don't seem to have the same relationship with food - had more cravings 1st time round and the whole metallic taste in the mouth - not this time. Very developed sense of smell this time round and lots of little other things - mostly unpleasentries, that I am having this time and not first time - bleeding, spotting etc.