Symptoms disappearing after 11 weeks??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Has anyone else symptoms disappeared after 11 weeks? I no longer have sore boobs, not nauseas any longer, not going to toilet half as much, appetite back to normal, not as tired etc Dh thinks I'm worrying myself over nothing but since Saturday I have none of these symptoms. Should I be worried or has this happened to others? Please tell me this is normal and that I'm worrying over nothing?
im waiting Posts: 2727
Please try not to worry. Its quite normal. The only symptoms i had from 6 weeks were a bit of nausea, tenderness and tiredness. Id say by 11 weeks they were well gone. Every pregnancy is different. With my 1st i had every symptom going and this time around I barely had any, Ive been feeling completely normal for nearly all of this pregnancy
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
Pretty normal i'd say hun i've really had very little at all on this bub, if it wasn't for the massive tummy u'd never think I was pg!!! Would worry hun x
Ivy F Posts: 2023
When was your last scan, WinterB2B? Any chance that you could have another for peace of mind? *)
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
My symptoms completely disappeared at 10 weeks. So much so that I felt really really well & didnt feel pregnant at all. Then at around 15/16 weeks they started to return every now & then.
Baby4Us Posts: 351
This happened me as well. I remember all the worry but babs seems fine now kicking away as i type :o0 Try not too worry pet :xox
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Thanks girls, glad to hear I'm not the only one that this has happened to. Rang holles St and they told me if I'm worried i can in anytime or I can come in Friday and see my own Consultant. Have my midwife apt Monday so not sure what I'll do. I just feel I'm spending my entire pregnacy to date worried! O:|
summer101 Posts: 377
Winter B2B i know exactly how you feel, i could have written that post!! i was going to wait until next week for my doctor's appointment so i could hear the heartbeat but i'm going to ring tom and try get to see doc on Fri evening so i can relax over teh weekend... what are we like, when we have symptoms we're giving out and when there's nothing we're freaked out :o0 :o0 its such a worry all the time but if you want to feel at ease def make an appointment with the doc :wv
tilsun Posts: 4506
I didn't have many symptoms but around 11 weeks all went away, my little bump (bloating really :-8 ) even started to go. But in the last week or so new symptoms have appeared so not to worry. As for the worry itself. I remember saying to my mam that I couldn't wait for the 12 week mark as then I could stop worrying. She just laughed and said I was a mammy now and worry of some sort would always be there. :o0 Not very consoling, but I suppose we just have to let the excitement balance out the worry :wv