T-shirts with flowergirl,bridesmaid etc on..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Lexi* Posts: 2600
just wondering if anyone has come across these on ebay or something similar..not to dear though :o0 my younger sisters and my daughter would love them *) but cant find any nice ones ... even diamante transfers that you can put onto plain tshirts would be great :wv :thnk
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Id love these to i have an 11 year old bm and my dd is 6 at that age theyll think there the business :o0 I was just going to get t shirts and stick bm and fg on them with little stick on diomond things.........................
Ms Marple Posts: 494
I used this site Lexi and they were brilliant - so easy to iron on aswell :wv
thanks for that can i ask where you bought the t shirts too :wv
she Posts: 3298
I've used these as well. Just bought my self a vest top in Pennys and iorned it on. It's FAB!!!!!!!!! Well worth it for the craic, I got Mrs............. and it looks great! Postage, package and the tee-shirt less than €10.
I bought bath robes in Penneys and ironed them on and they looked brilliant!!!
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Hey Lexi*, i've 2 flowergirl transfers if you want them. Just pm me. they are from Wedding Star [url:1eskl1k9]http://www.weddingstar.com/us/7122+%22flower+girl%22+Wedding+Transfer_keyword:flowergirl;[/url:1eskl1k9] I bought them ages before wedding and never used them. :-8 :wv
hi guys thanks for that i bought them on abitofbling.com last night and got the 5 t shirts for 20 euro today in dunnes so im delighted another thing done :o)ll
Ah thats good Lexi at least you have that sorted now, brilliant. :wv