TAKE THAT -Croke Park

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
Anyone going?? I can't wait, heading on sunday!!! :o)ll
nelswife Posts: 3869
Yeah..going on Sunday too..cant wait, we have seating tickets, lower something stand cant remember which one..just hope the poxy rain stops!! Enjoy....
littlemissus Posts: 481
Going 2moro can't wait :o)ll
sarebear Posts: 275
Yes going tomorrow cannot wait, just hope the rain stops because we are on the pitch! Will be amazing regardless, if it's anything like the last show they put on! So excited :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
rianna Posts: 770
Yep we're going Sunday night - pitch standing so I hope the rain stays away! We booked them while on honeymoon last year - seemed like aaages away when we booked it, can't believe how fast the year is going
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
yep going on saturday sitting in cusack stand,can't wait!! :o)ll :o)ll now to decide what to wear,what are you ladies wearing to it? casual or dressed up??!
littlemissus Posts: 481
I'm going casual. My feet killed me after the last time so I'm all about the comfort..
rianna Posts: 770
Defo casual for me too, jeans and a t-shirt!
ianstuart Posts: 1947
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Were heading tomorrow night and i cant wait , were on the pitch. Defo going comfy , have a nice pair of flats packed, it will be a long stand but i dont care.
rocj Posts: 799
casual as well jeans and top and flats. the weather is meant to be cat. i said on another thread i was at westlife before and there was girls hobbling around in heels there is no way i would do that i want to be able to enjoy the concert.