Taking Charge of Your Fertility book, What is the full name?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newly wed +1 Posts: 129
Girls heard so much about this and went to buy on amazon but under this I get Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive [b:3erxmioz]Wealth [/b:3erxmioz] Toni Weschler Taking Charge of Your Fertility ([b:3erxmioz]Revised Edition): [/b:3erxmioz]The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive [b:3erxmioz]Health [/b:3erxmioz] Taking Charge of Your Fertility Revised Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control and Pregnancy Achievement Toni Weschler Anyone tell me which one is it as they all seem to have slightly diff words in title?
yadayada Posts: 1066
Hiya I ordered it from www.play.com...free delivery :wink: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=sear ... age=search
? Posts: 610
[b:1fq9nk9v]Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement and Reproductive Wealth[/b:1fq9nk9v] is the one I got too, someone else on here recommended it. Pretty good stuff. Its the prevention and control bit I'm interested in at the moment!
tasket Posts: 306
I think they're just different editions - there's an original edition (from 1994 or so I think?), and a revised one - go for the revised one, it'll be more current. HTH :)