taking veil off....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

peepbobride Posts: 370
Hi girls, Just trying to decide what 2 get to put in my hair whrn the veil comes off...any ideas? really like the mesh fascinators but might be a bit much. :thnk
mrs.ebayqueen Posts: 2483
hi peepo its your wedding day, go with what you like? any pics of your ideas???
tiaras Posts: 36
Depends on whether your hair will be up or down? The front of mine was all taken back off my face & the rest was left down. I had a gorgeous diamante alice band on top & it was enough even when the veil came off.
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Im hoping my hair band will do the same, havent bought it yet though
Silent Bride Posts: 565
I have bought a piece for my hair but its hard to describe, its a comb with bout 8 wires coming off it and on each wire are pearls and diamonte stones. You can wrap the wires around the hair in any way you want. So Im going to decide on the morning, will I put it on under my veil and then when I take it off, you will see it, or wait till I take the veil of and get my BM to put it on. Also Im not wearing my chain during the day and when I take my veil off I will put on the chain, just to take the bare look away. Well thats the plan.
May09Bride Posts: 1050
SilentBride Your hair vine is what I am looking for, would you mind sharing where you got it from please?
Silent Bride Posts: 565
I got it in the bridal shop in Adare, but as far as I know they said it was a lady from Limerick that makes them. I will hve a look later at home to see if the name of the designer is on the box and let you know, you might be able to google her and find her. It is beautiful, if I do say so myself..... :o0