Talking about Food

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

YoungsWIfe Posts: 738
I posted here a few weeks back to say my best friend was preggers aswell anyways we email each other every day while in work. Today in particular we have been emailing constantly and talking about food so we decided we would both love McDonalds so are going there for lunch. I was just deleting my emails for the last few weeks and I started to read all the emails we have been sending each other and I swear to god every single email we are talking about food in it :o0 :o0 :o0 Its like "Well what did you have for your brekkie". "Yum thats sounds nice". "I had this for my dinner or that for my dinner" "Back in a sec just popping to the shop for some Fizzy Jelly's" :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I sent all the emails onto her for her to read and she just emailed me back to say she just peed herself a little laughing at all the emails she said we sound like two starvations who have never had a dinner in our lives :o0 :o0 I didnt realise how much I think about food since I am preggers :o0 :o0
Emme Posts: 4735
hehe, I actually had to stop myself posting a few times about what people were having for dinner. Even though my appetite has tapered off and I don't know what I want to eat and I'm not enjoying food like i once did I'm thinking about it constantly. God...thats like talking about an ex you haven't gotten over! Might go to a different deli today - would that be two timing?!
[quote="Emme":11c7ucx1]hehe, I actually had to stop myself posting a few times about what people were having for dinner. Even though my appetite has tapered off and I don't know what I want to eat and I'm not enjoying food like i once did I'm thinking about it constantly. God...thats like talking about an ex you haven't gotten over! Might go to a different deli today - would that be two timing?![/quote:11c7ucx1] Ah no thats awful. I hate that feeling of not enjoying my food. But thankfully I am enjoying everything and I mean everything :eek I dont really like curry but I made it last week and I nearly licked the plate I thought it was the best thing ever :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Defo try a different deli today see can you fullfill your taste buds needs.
Chicken balls and curry for dinner! It just hit me! Thanks youngswife!!
mmmmmmmmm yummy :o0 :o0 :o0 Enjoy!
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
stop I am starving now and all I can think about is what would be nice for lunch and for dinner... ... asked DH at 10 this morning what he'd like for dinner via email... ! Did you hear about all these other halfs putting on weight with their preg partners...it's so funny.
[quote="Mrs.G":3eahe5nm]stop I am starving now and all I can think about is what would be nice for lunch and for dinner... ... asked DH at 10 this morning what he'd like for dinner via email... ! Did you hear about all these other halfs putting on weight with their preg partners...it's so funny.[/quote:3eahe5nm] :o0 :o0 I am always doing that aswell texting DH early in the morning asking what will we have your dinner. I am going to McDonalds for lunch when my friend said it to me we would go there I nearly did cart wheels in the office with the excitement of it :o0 I'll have to get a happy meal since I am carrying on like a 5 year old today :o0 That is definately true though DH has definately put on weight :o0
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
It's so funny isn't it? My DH is a total health freak but i kind finding him with his head in the fridge eating chocolate these days... wouldn't have touched the stuff normally! :o0 Good... at least we are not the only ones with big bellies!! Lucky you with the Maccie Ds... have a quarter pounder with cheese for me!
I know its gas they will be bigger than us by the time we have the bambinos :o0 :o0 Oh I will :o0 I might have chicken nuggets aswell. I am starvinnnnnnnnnggggg.
Plenty of protein in those chicken nuggets - and I prefer to think of burgers as a meat and salad sandwich! Practically health food! And Milkshakes are good too....for the sake of the baby!