Tan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ginger power Posts: 1632
Can any one recommend a good one? want one that i can use aboard for a wedding but also that i can use at home too, hearing about tan organic but looks really runny :-8
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Tan organic is like water, so yep very runny but does give a locely colour and dries in minutes so no walking around naked for an hour waiting for it to dry! It's BS that it doesn't smell though, it does!! I've heard good stuff about Vita Liberata (sp!) so have bought it but just not tried it yet. IMO tan organic is defo one of the best I've tried anyway so worth a try!
heard about that new tan, where did you get it? ya tan organic looks way too runny i heard it lasted long, but not so sure, looks to be super messy for me and my new wooden floor :o0
I just got it in Boots, think it was about 30 quid. I'm so lazy these days with tan, I use Sally Hansen all the time, it's so handy but obv on hols you would want a proper one as opposed to instant. You wouldnt get a spray tan before going?
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
The tan organic isn't runny at all and comes in a spray bottle so you just squirt it onto a tanning mitt and I found it easy to use. It smells lovely when you put it on but after about an hour it smells like every other fake tan. It's good for a home tan but the best tan I have every had is Rockstar tan which was applied in a salon. It came out really natural and had no steaks.
[quote="strawberries1":2p58kvd3]The tan organic isn't runny at all and comes in a spray bottle so you just squirt it onto a tanning mitt and I found it easy to use. It smells lovely when you put it on but after about an hour it smells like every other fake tan. It's good for a home tan but the best tan I have every had is Rockstar tan which was applied in a salon. It came out really natural and had no steaks.[/quote:2p58kvd3] where did you get tan organic in a spray bottle iv only seen it in glass bottle and looks super runny :-8
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
I've tried loads of different tans. Lancome mousse is nice but found I needed a few applications to get a decent colour. The spray is impossible to put on and I ended up getting tan everywhere. The Lancome milk is nice too but takes ages to dry. St Tropez mousse gives a lovely even colour, dries quickly but I need 2 applications to give a tan but really like it. There's a place in town here that does spray tans for €15 and they use Hi-Shi so tried it and the colour really suited me. It wears off well (although friends of mine tried it and found it didn't wear off well on them at all). I bought the bottle of it when I was in last month and keep meaning to use it. I got a spray tan done on Friday and the girl who did it suggested I use the tan at home when this is starting to wear off to bring the colour up again. A friend of mine swears by Xen Tan and says its by far the best she has tried
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
Just got it in the local chemist. It is in a glass bottle but with a spray top and is so easy to use. I won't use any tans that are too much hassle.
Defo try find the spray one of Tanorganic then ginger cos I have the bottle without spray nozzle and it's the most watery tan that I've seen... The cream carpet in my old apartment has many a brown blob on it from it spilling out and running off the mitt!
Thanks girls for replying am deffo going to look for spray tan organic boots mite have it, but any chemist iv looked its the runny one in a bottle O-O