TANTASTIC!!! Anyone used it???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DublinGirl Posts: 1307
Hi girls.Heard about Tantastic and how good it was. Was looking at bottle in the chemist last week and it is €25.00 so dear enough. I like the fact that it is instant when applied and lasts for about 5 days. Just wondering if anyone uses it and what's the verdict??? Is it a nice colour, does it apply well, does it wear off well, that kind of thing. At the moment I am use the Sally Hansen Airbrush tan which I love but it is wash on/wash off. Thanks. :wv
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
its my favourite love it love it love it its dear enough but i wouldn't wear tan that often so think it lasted me nearly 18mths!! on my second bottle ever now and it must be 2 years since i first got it. it is a lovely natural colour and wears off fabulously - the colour just fades rather than lumps of brown bits peeling off iykwim!! i use a tanning mitt and it goes on lovely. its quite liquidy so can run off the mitt so just need to be careful. i wouldn't use any other tan. when i was bm last year i actually decided to just do my own tan as i love it so much.
MrsOC2012 Posts: 595
Hey, I use the Tantastic spray can and find it brilliant. Goes on really evenly and dries really quickly. I often just throw it on straight after a shower and by the time I have my make up on and hair done, I have a nice even golden tan...not too dark at all. It lasts well too and as imperialprincess says it wears off well. I tend to find it a little patchy in places but you can generally just rub it off in the shower so it's not as bad as some. Hope that helps! MrsOC
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I LOVE this fake tan. I find it really easy to apply and also really easy to get it to the colour I want.... I just put on more layers if I want it darker. It's easy to put it on evenly as you can see where it is going when you put it on. It will come out beautifully if you do a decent exfoliation before hand and moisturise after your shower the next day. I suppose like any other fake tan you have to moisturise every day for it to last that bit longer. Remember to get a tan mitt too!
Ok I am reporting back and have to admit - I'M SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED!!!!!!! I applied it last night and had an instant tan so could've gone out had I anywhere to go!!! This morning I woke with a lovely colour. NO STREAKS!!! NO HORRIBLE FAKE TAN SMELL!!!! :o)ll :o)ll Test will be to see how long it lasts and how it wears off!!!!! I'm delighted so far!!!!! Well worth €25.00 which I didn't spend lightly!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
hadtoleave Posts: 2522
Yay :o)ll :o)ll I always get scared recommending things to people in case they don’t like it. It will wear off fab don’t worry!!
Thanks Babe!!! I'm thrilled...I'll be going out with confidence tomorrow night!!! Yipee :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Persephone Posts: 928
Love it! I seem to lose all my wits the minute I have to put it on. I'm so afraid i'll miss a bit or forget to do one of my legs or something. Only put it on for occasions where I know I'll be in photos, look like a ghost otherwise. It is so hard to mess up with this tan and the colour is so natural. People always ask me what tan I'm wearing when I have it on. Can't recommend it enough.