Tattooed brides anywhere??!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Holly001 Posts: 34
Anyone got same prob as me?? trying to cover tattoos for the day.. wat to do eh
MrsAtobe Posts: 1158
Go to a cosmetics counter and ask about scar/tattoo hiding make up.
ya have done that but most of them are very cakey on skin and its very hard to blend it into natural skin tone or get a fake tan to match. was thinkin bout trying airbrushing
Brideonabudget2012 Posts: 231
I'm getting mine covered in face2 in clarendon street on the morning of the wedding
FinallyMrsM Posts: 899
I have one on each arm and my OH's name on my chest, the left side, this is going to show with my dress. I'm not covering mine up. I am wearing a bolero throughout the ceremony but other than that I wouldn't cover them as it's who I am.
Dollydo Posts: 759
[quote="HellsBelles":16voftp5]I have one on each arm and my OH's name on my chest, the left side, this is going to show with my dress. I'm not covering mine up. I am wearing a bolero throughout the ceremony but other than that I wouldn't cover them as it's who I am.[/quote:16voftp5] + 1 I'll be wearing mine :-) have 2 on my back that will be on show and 1 on my lower arm
Bella Cullen Posts: 183
[quote="Dollydo":2dm16nnv][quote="HellsBelles":2dm16nnv]I have one on each arm and my OH's name on my chest, the left side, this is going to show with my dress. I'm not covering mine up. I am wearing a bolero throughout the ceremony but other than that I wouldn't cover them as it's who I am.[/quote:2dm16nnv] + 1 I'll be wearing mine :-) have 2 on my back that will be on show and 1 on my lower arm[/quote:2dm16nnv] +1 mine will be on show...they are part of me ;-)
Reston Posts: 1321
[quote="Bella Cullen":3cvvbdne][quote="Dollydo":3cvvbdne][quote="HellsBelles":3cvvbdne]I have one on each arm and my OH's name on my chest, the left side, this is going to show with my dress. I'm not covering mine up. I am wearing a bolero throughout the ceremony but other than that I wouldn't cover them as it's who I am.[/quote:3cvvbdne] + 1 I'll be wearing mine :-) have 2 on my back that will be on show and 1 on my lower arm[/quote:3cvvbdne] +1 mine will be on show...they are part of me ;-)[/quote:3cvvbdne] Mine were all on show for my wedding day. They are my art :wv
thanks girlies great to hear from people same as me!! my problem is that i worry too much about what people think of me and feel the need to change who i am too fit into certain crowds!
FinallyMrsM Posts: 899
Your tattoos are who you are. Don't feel you ever need to change who you are to impress anyone. You are you and people will like you for who you are tattoos or not. Don't cover them, be yourself on YOUR day xx