Teabagging

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TokenMale Posts: 6845
I'm reading Slash's autobiography at the moment, and somewhere along the line he mentions getting teabagged. I know that many of you Wollies are experts in the field, so I just thought you might like to know... :wv :o0
stockbroking bride Posts: 2642
And what was his reaction to said teabagging.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Minimal. He was passed out drunk at the time, but everybody on the tour saw the photographic evidence, apparently. The teabags were provided by Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue.
milis Posts: 7998
:o0 :o0 :o0
LMR Posts: 1925
:o0 :o0 Gotta love the rock and roll lifetstyle!! Is Slash's autobiography worth a read, Token?? (teabagging aside)
NowGone Posts: 8042
He's sitting beside me and says the first 150 pages are anyway. I shnuck a look and read the first 10 pages and they're mad! The man had a defribulaitng pacemaker in at the age of 35.....
LMR Posts: 1925
I'll check it out then. Thanks. Defib at 35, thats some lifestyle!!
NowGone Posts: 8042
Gotta do a LOT of drugs to wear out your heart by that age....
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
[quote="TokenMale":33mofrpn]I'm reading Slash's autobiography at the moment, and somewhere along the line he mentions getting teabagged. I know that many of you Wollies are experts in the field, so I just thought you might like to know... :wv :o0[/quote:33mofrpn] Snap, Token, I'm reading it too. It's fantastic! (and mental). Don't know why you think Slash getting teabagged might change our lives though Token!
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I have to say that he is probably one of the sexiest men alive. I would.... >:o) [size=59:3tbzskxb](but not now that I'm a good respectable wife!)[/size:3tbzskxb]