Ted

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs W Posts: 2923
I know it should be in Entertainment but I seem to live in OT. Thought I'd share this trailer for Ted, I nearly died laughing when I saw it. I cant wait to see it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGW5gpMU ... %26gl%3DIE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wtOKVfB1lk
Ellefun Posts: 1312
My DH showed this to me afew weeks ago. I was thinking WTF for the 1st few seconds and then snorting laughing. Mila Kunis is freaking funny too. The bear is Seth McFarlane isn't it?
eefc Posts: 1201
omg I saw this trailer on FB about a month ago and I swear I was in a weakness!! Especially the song about thunder!! hahahahaha! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Cannot wait! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
I love the thunder song! When you hear the sound of thunder, don’t you get too scared. Just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words: “F**k you thunder! You can suck my d**k. You can’t get me, thunder, ’cause your just God’s farts I dont normally bother going to the cinema, I always wait til DVDs come out but i'll be first in the queue for this, I love Mark Wahlberg (definitely on my no strings list) and at 27 I still think my teddies are real....
eefc Posts: 1201
Even reading the words of the song made me burst out laughing there! Scared the man fixing our printer!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
R2theB Posts: 1660
Sometimes I worry about my sense of humour because I didn't think that was funny at all, I thought it was dull and immature. That said though, I think Family Guy and American Dad are the absolute worst things ever so it's no surprise I wasn't amused. BAH HUMBUG I know. There are lots of things I think are hilarious, including so called "immature" stuff but this, and Seth McFarlane in general, registers extremely low on my comedy scale.
ianstuart Posts: 1947
Cant wait to go see this :o)ll
Mari yay Posts: 4045
My friend put this on my FB last night, hadn't heard of it but god it looks like such a laugh!! Hope it comes out before my due date because I can see myself going into labour laughing at this!!
[quote="R2theB":2x7i8fpx]Sometimes I worry about my sense of humour because I didn't think that was funny at all, I thought it was dull and immature. That said though, I think Family Guy and American Dad are the absolute worst things ever so it's no surprise I wasn't amused. BAH HUMBUG I know. There are lots of things I think are hilarious, including so called "immature" stuff but this, and Seth McFarlane in general, registers extremely low on my comedy scale.[/quote:2x7i8fpx] I think Family Guy and American dad are terrible too, I hate that sort of stupid funny crap but this had me in fits
McLisa Posts: 1815
this looks hilarious! must show the other half tonight he loves family guy. Not impressed with how pretty mila kunis is tho >:o(