Tell us something u've never told anyone....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mydresswillfit Posts: 387
Go on for the craic, it's been well boring around here lately!! Me, I'm terrified of the dark, wont sleep with the light off unless oh is with me. :-8 :-8 and another one for good measure... When I worked in my local shop, I was 15, I used to dip into the pick and mix....ALL the time!!!!! So naughty. >:o) :-8 :-8
louthgal Posts: 308
I was terrified of the dark until i was about 17 love it now though unless im on my own the house is like a christmas tree :o0 Also i used to wet the bed all the time, i dont anymore but im not embarrassed by it either. :)
unichick Posts: 81
I once had a 3 some when I was very drunk! Hubby doesn't even know this! :hic
polly ester Posts: 172
[quote="anon-ttcer":2zjb8t06]I once had a 3 some when I was very drunk! Hubby doesn't even know this! :hic[/quote:2zjb8t06] Wow!! Really, with 2 guys??? :o0
Yep! I was very young. Just thinking about it I go scarlett. Was so out of it!
polly ester Posts: 172
The things you do with drink :hic . Although I would imagine it was worse for the 2 guys the day after :o0 Did they know each other?
Yep they were friends!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="anon-ttcer":192941j8]Yep they were friends![/quote:192941j8] Ah sure fec k it :o0 :o0 :o0 I cant think of any thing. I must share my business with every one :o0
soulful Posts: 1697
when there's nobody around I pick my nose and flick it :hic LOL
Roxanne Posts: 3201
I think my baby is genuinely more beautiful than every other baby in the world and when other parents meet him for the first time I feel bad for them because I know they will feel secretly bitter and resentful... I know all new mothers probably think this too but in my case IT'S TRUE!!! :o0