Telling myself to cop on but.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Corks Posts: 355
I am now on cd3 but on the last 2ww I had every pg symptom possible (all imagined I'm sure). My current AF is quite a bit lighter than usual although it is the typical AF red colour and it is light flow rather than spotting. And also, today and yesterday, I am very nauseuos and feel like vomiting all the time (I had this nauseous feeling for the past week or so too). Over the past couple of days since AF started I have been telling myself to cop on that AF is normal and that I probably just have a tummy bug but there is something niggling away at me saying what if?.... I am 95% postive I am not pg but I am wondering whether to forget about my nauseousness (spelling?) and light AF (maybe its not light at all). To be honest doing a search online for implantation bleeds, AFs and stuill pregnant has not helped me at all! I dunno whether to test or not but I would feel stupid testing and it being a BFN....
Poppit Posts: 2042
Oh Corks, I think we all know how you feel... There's always that niggling "Maybe I am.... " I find TTC really difficult. We constantly watch symptoms etc. I dont know what to advise you. Maybe do a test to put it out of your mind, so you'll know one way or another. Best of Luck *)
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Do a test, at least that way you will know one way or the other and if BFN you can hop on the March train... Choo Choo
madmam Posts: 1294
No one is going to think you are stupid doing a test. Do one - you don't even have to tell anyone if it comes up BFN. :xxx
Angel2 Posts: 787
Hi Corks, Ah you poor pet. I hope you're ok. You should do a test and at least it'll put your mind at ease. Take care. :action32
Corks Posts: 355
BFN!!!!!!!!!! Silly me!! DH is away next week with work and so we're going for a Valentines meal tonigth and I am gonna have a LOT of crisp white vino, along with a vodka (or two) to top it off............haven't drank in a few weeks due to ttc and 2ww! and can't wait!!! DH says I deserve to get a little biteen sloshed!!!
Sassy Posts: 2269
Corks that sound great. You deserve to let your hair down. Enjoy!!!!
Me Julia Posts: 1352
hope you have a great night and plenty of vino!!!!!!! I am feeling the same myself
Angel2 Posts: 787
Corks, I'm so sorry to hear that you got a BFN. :action32 I hope you have an absolute ball tonight. You should just get absolutely sloshed and enjoy every minute of it!!! :hic O-O :hic Enjoy hon.
Fatcow Posts: 47
then cop on