Tentatively joining P&B....again...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Hi all! It's been a while since I posted on this board, but I got a BFP two days ago, so as the title says I am tentatively joining you once more! My due date is around July 27th I think. I just got results of bloods taken yesterday and beta hcg was 49, which I think was ok for 14 dpo. I'm not getting overly excited yet as I have a history of recurrent miscarriage - 2 missed miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies in the space of a year between Nov 06 and Nov 07. So it's very much a case of "if" not "when" so far. If I get as far as six weeks I might feel confident enough to put a ticker up then!
Elegance Posts: 2848
audrey, i'm so happy to see you posting here. making that first post is hard. i remember making mine and being afraid i would 'jinx' myself, after the miscarriage. but i threw myself into p&b and thank goodness i did... it really helped keep me sane for those first 12 scary weeks in particular. there are a good few of us who had mc's and are now enjoying happy and healthy pg's and babies now (AA09 just gave birth!!!), who hang out on the sticky 'pregnant after miscarriage'. come on over and join us... we'll keep you company ..... and we've all felt what you have pet.... so the support is brilliant. plus its so encouraging to see others who are further along in pg... it gives such hope! take care pet x
AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Thanks Elegance, I will do that!
Daff Posts: 11644
Best of luck hun, I've no experience, but think it must be one of the most scary and tenative times imaginable :lvs :thnk
Wild Child Posts: 1694
Big Congrats again Audrey!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope your coping ok :lvs :xox :lvs Will be looking forward to seeing you in the Pregnant after m/m or loss thread!
Trying4No.1 Posts: 298
welcome to p&b Audrey J. Saw your post over on P&B and I was delighted for you when I saw it. I know how nervous you are cause I've been there. I'm now 16 weeks after 2 missed mc's and one chemical pregnancy and I never thought I'd get this far. I was a nervous wreck in the beginning but thankfully God is being good to be this time. You need to look after yourself now and I hope you're getting the best medical care possible. Have you been to see your consultant/gp yet and are you on any medication? This time I'm on progesterone and aspirin which seems to be doing the trick. Ask any questions and really delighted for you again...
Fifi Trixibelle Posts: 472
Delighted for you Audrey J - praying for your bean to be a sticky one :lvs
im waiting Posts: 2727
Huge congradulations to you. Wishing you all the best over the next few months. Please try not to worry, I'm sure this one will be the one You just take it easy, sit back and relax and enjoy the next 9 months Congrats to you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
Delighted you got what sounds like a well-deserved BFP, wishing you lots of happiness :thnk :thnk
MrsB2007 Posts: 519
Congratulation pet and wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll When you feel ready you should join us on the pg after m/c thread - great bunch of girls their who know exactly what you are going through :xxx