Tesco Shopping - DELIGHTED!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adelz Posts: 3088
Hi all, I just want to say Wow.....I did my first online shop with tesco last night and got it delivered today and I really cant believe how good it was! I should have done this ages ago! No stress, no queues, no idle spending, oh and no stress!!!!! Delivery man comes, brings it all in for you, unpacks it from the crates onto the table for you and off he goes. All I had to do was put it away, absolutely delighted....everyone should def try it.
bee0606 Posts: 691
I've always been tempted to do the shopping online but I literally live 2 mins from Tesco so thought I'd look a bit silly!
win Posts: 183
I got post from tesco this week offering money off if I shopped online, so going to give it a go.
streaks Posts: 3592
Online grocery shopping is fantastic. It saves hours on the weekend, it's so easy to meal plan and not be tempted by specials on the shelves. I've only ever had superquinn delivery but might try tesco in the future!
MrsMtoB Posts: 1212
We do a tesco online shop once a month and I love it! It's brilliant, completely hassle free!
I got those offers too spend 80 save 25 that's what tempted me. I have to say it was fantastic, I was cleaning away and then shopping delivered straight to me.....fantastic! Going def use the other vouchers now esp picking up bits for xmas etc.... And the big plus is not picking up stuff you don't need, I love it
daffodilbaby Posts: 916
Always tempted to try it but was always worried you wouldn't get freshest fruit/latest date on items as they would want to get rid of items about to go off first. Love the idea of not having to venture out if I didn't fancy it tho
I was afraid of that too but when you're filling out your list there is an option to put in a note on the things. I asked for hard pears and hard apples, and longest expiry on milk, yogurts and rice and got milk til 27th Nov! The fruit was harder than Ive even been able to get some days in the store myself! I was delighted, seemingly they take it from their store more so than from the shop itself so you're getting the freshest stuff....
MrsMtoB Posts: 1212
I think most of the shopping comes from their stores, but if there's anything you don't like the look of or if you ordered too much or decide ya just don't want what ya ordered you can send it back, no problems.
ructions Posts: 2689
z