Test Negative

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

avaphonix Posts: 105
Hi All, Just wondering have any of you had negative test and were really pregnant? Its just I've missed my period nearly 4 weeks late and did a test and it was negative and I have all the signs really tired, heartburn, sore boobs etc. I just dont want to do another test incase its negative again and I'll be so disappointed :o( Thanks Girls
valentine09 Posts: 681
Sorry to read your post. I have no experience but I think you need to do another test. Put your mind at rest.
ttcbaby2 Posts: 273
Hi, Are you usually regular? 4 weeks is a long time to be late with no positive test? if you are regular do one more and if negative maybe go to the doctor anyway to be sure nothing else is wrong...
discuss1 Posts: 329
I would ring the VHI nurseline she'll help you out!
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
I had soemthing like this and it lasted 11 weeks (between AFs) Ended up going to the doc and after she doing a neg test she said it was simply my body getting used to be off the depo and getting ready to start oving. I had been off the depo 7 months at that stage.
soulful Posts: 1697
Hi, yes I had several negative pregnancy tests up until 5 weeks pregnant. I went to the doctor thinking I had some kind of infection (urinary) and she did a test just to be sure and it was positive! I had implantation bleeding but had thought it was my AF. I am now 25 weeks pregnant.
scobette Posts: 1010
I had 3 negs and I went to the Doc with really bad pains in my side thought I had another ovarian cyst and was eating ponston for the pain but I was actually pg and they were my uterus stretching and stuff :-8 I'm 34 weeks now but go to the Doc and get reassurance :lvs