Tested..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happyfeet Posts: 1316
Hi girls Tested on sunday (think 10dpo) and got a BFN...sighs...... :o( :o( DH has banned me from tested until thurs again. Yday had twinges in ovary area - just like i had when i think i ovulated. is this a sign of anything? Still grasping on here....
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi Happyfeet, same as you, I tested yesterday which would've been 10DPO too. Not worrying too much though because it was early to test. Fingers crossed that we get good news :o)ll I'm feeling sick again today but work up with a really raw throat so maybe I have a bit of flu or something? Oh well, only a couple of more mornings left. I think I'll hold out until Thursday morning because of wasting a test yesterday :duh:
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I'd say you tested too early HappyFeet. The earliest you can get a positive is with First Response at 4 days before AF and I was reading the box there the other day and it said that it's only 69% of women who get the positive that early. If you can hold on, it's better to wait till the day AF is due or later. Easier said that done I know - and I'm a total peestickaholic! Good luck!
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Hi Happyfeet, sorry you didn't get the result you were hoping for but fingers crossed for your next test. I've had a really horrible weekend with pain in what i think is my ovary (I posted a topic 'a sign of something'). I'm starting to think that I only ovulated this weekend despite being CD25/26. maybe your twinges are the same thing as we are both just off the pill. Anyway the pain has eased this morning thankfully but the funny thing is if it was ovulation I was in too much pain to do anything productive so it was a waste of time >:o( Ah well just have to keep trying. :wv
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Ah im a wee bit gutted but still hopin that i just tested too early. Would those twinges i had yday be a sign of anything?? Just within the pass hour or so my tummy is feelin very heavy and full - (even tho havent ate). Feel bit wet "down there" - like af is on its way. :o( :o( keep goin to pee and keep checking.
jen2 Posts: 3106
:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: Heres hoping and testing