TFMR- UN Case

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PegBundy Posts: 114
I have been keeping an eye on this with interest- a quick search through my posts will show you that I had to travel to the UK 7 weeks ago for this reason. I wish the women in this case the best of luck and hope it will start a real political discussion to update our legislation to provide for terminations in the case of fatal foetal abnormalities.
Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
Indeed. Sorry to hear of your own loss PegBundy.
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
PegBundy, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. I read Arlette's comment below the Journal story and it made me so furious and heartbroken for her. I don't understand why more people in Ireland aren't angry about this? I cannot fathom how people's minds work when they seek to vilify people like Arlette and PegBundy. Realistically, there is very little that I can do as I live in the UK, but I wish this case the very best.
piripiri Posts: 165
I actually couldn't read some of the comments. Some people are so ignorant and clearly don't understand what TFMR is. I'm so sorry to hear that you've also gone though this PegBundy.
mrssheen Posts: 76
Sorry to hear of your loss PegBundy. I have been through similar so if you need to talk please don't hesitate to PM me. I hope this brings about the changes that Ireland needs. I didn't read the comments as they would just make me angry and I'm not going to let some keyboard warrier do that when I've managed to get through the worst ordeal of my life without getting angry.