TG January is over!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
I'm so happy February is here :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Always find January such a depressing, slow month, at last it's Feb now :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
Couldnt agree more, HATE January with a passion, Lets hope Feb is better for us all O-O O-O O-O
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="Mrs Summer":1winjf0j]Couldnt agree more, HATE January with a passion, Lets hope Feb is better for us all O-O O-O O-O[/quote:1winjf0j] Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a stupid horrible crappy January but Im determind to put it all behind me and get on with a good February :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
JellySnakes Posts: 2201
WOHOO !! :o)ll I am so with ye on this one,i woke this morning and the first thing i said was Yippee it's February!! H2b was a little freaked by the excitement :o0 :o0 Have a trip to Amsterdam to look forward to this month and after the worst Dec and Jan ever i can't friggin wait! O-O
MrsAH Posts: 3715
Thank God is right, had a woeful month. Between being snowed in for 5 days and breaking my wrist on the ice it wasn't a good one. Ended on a high note with our engagement party at the weekend so I'm hoping to keep the momentum of that going!
the winner Posts: 4148
You can sing that one... SOOOOOO happy it is Feb and January is gone away.. I think everyone does be sooo broke in Jan that its just extra long.. Ohhh and I'm going to a nice hotel with DH for Valentines day to celebrate our engagement and Paris in March ... all looking good from here I have to say :lvs
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
I'm delighted that it's over but can't believe how quickly it went. Thought I'd get loads done for the wedding in January and it was over before I knew it. If the next few months go this quickly I'll be a nervous, panicked wreck by May!