Thank Fudge It's Friday.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

holyshitballs Posts: 851
So party people of WOL, tis Friday, and time for an obligatory post to remind you of same. It's probably up there in the top 3 days of the week for me, but of info there now, in case there is ever a life quiz about me.
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Never was as happy to see a friday, and to see my hubby and celebrate our BFP together, had to tell him over the phone last sunday. Today will be his first time to see his pregnant wife :o0
macattack Posts: 1617
Hey HSB guess what? Yesterday evening I decided I was having a lazy day and that I didn't want to cook. After a good half hour of musing over various takeaway menus we decided that Indian was the obvious choice. So I sent DH off on his merry way to make the pick up while I changed into my PJs. There was naan bread, there was chutney, there was poppadoms. So. Very. Many. Poppadoms.
[quote="macattack":1ykc5kkl]So. Very. Many. Poppadoms.[/quote:1ykc5kkl] You WENCH!! Am starved now thinking of them. Definitely getting some tonight, or at lunch. Possibly at both. Ok, yes at both.
macattack Posts: 1617
I'm SORRY!!! I only had 26 of them and I thought of you the whole time!!
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
[quote="macattack":1vig2moz]I'm SORRY!!! I only had 26 of them and I thought of you the whole time!![/quote:1vig2moz] :o0
CarolinaMoon Posts: 2431
I work saturday morning but still I love that Friday feeling. Just started TOM and the pain is unreal. It gonna be a washout of a weekend but at least me and my hot water bottle will be together.
[quote="macattack":24ov8zdn]I'm SORRY!!! I only had 26 of them and I thought of you the whole time!![/quote:24ov8zdn] I'm sure you did. Y'know, I just don't think this is going to work out Maca, It's not me, it is you. Maybe I should move on to greener pastures. Pastures filled with crispy poppadoms, where a stream of Mango Chutney runs untainted and ready. A tree just fresh in bloom with garlic naan. And you, you my friend, are on the outside looking in.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
I wish it was Tuesday, that's my weekend, my working week only started today. But only 5 working days till I'm off or the wedding :o)ll
ianstuart Posts: 1947
I feel left out of that Friday feeling , I work Tue - Sat so i still have tomorrow to go >:o( But i do look forward to some Friday night treats with a cupa and the late late show O:| O:| OMG ive turned into my mother :o0