Thank ye all so much girls

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sally Posts: 1140
Just want to say thank you to everyone for all their help and advise since ive been posting on here. Ye have all been great when ive been feeling low and great for advise and support. Im afraid I have to go it alone from now on though, my doc said to try stay off the net and my hubby says it just upsets me so im going to have to ban myself and say goodbye to ye all. Just want to wish ye best of luck with TTC and your pregnancies.... ill come back if I get my BFP and share the news but till then take care. If ye see me sneaking back give me a good telling off but im going to try be strong and stay away. Thanks again, ye are all stars.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Aw Sally I for one will be sorry to lose you! :o( :o( But you have to do what's right for yourself. Please please please do come back when you get your BFP! Best of luck with everything. :o)ll We will miss you! :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx :xxx
Port Princess Posts: 1154
best of luck with everything :wv :thnk
feelsobad Posts: 693
Sally I am actually going to do the same - I am thrilled for all the BFP girls but I am finding it all too hard. I have never wanted anything so much in my life and I need to stay positive and don't think WOL is helping (no offence to any of the great girls here) So I am also going to stay away and focus on me and hubbie and our fab time together. Sally you have said so many of the exact things I feel - thanks you made me feel less alone. BEST OF LUCK = lets come back when we get our BFPs Take care of yourself :wv :thnk
NotHere Posts: 10273
Sally and Chloe, sorry to see ye leave :o( But you are doing the right thing for yourselves. I hope that the relaxing will work for ye very soon and that ye will do a 'mama sugar' on it and be back here in no time posting good news. Good luck and.... :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :xxx