Thank you cards

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fumoir2009 Posts: 367
Hi All Just wondering if anyone knows any good supppliers or web sites where I coudl purchase thank you cards- even personalised with a photo of our wedding? thanks :wv
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Try this woman. She will work with you for what you want
congratulations Posts: 102
Im sure that all of the stationery makers that advertise on this site will be happy to talk to you about thank you cards, theres a list of us in the suppliers directory - all with contact details. I know that I will be delighted to design something especially for you just call me or email me with your number and I will ring you at a convenient time to discuss a variety of options
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
[quote="shellyaug09":3okajsmx]Try this woman. She will work with you for what you want [/quote:3okajsmx] Just had a look at this site shellyaug09, I have to say VERY impressed and VERY reasonable?? Did you use this company for your own invites etc... I have requested some samples so if I like them I'll prob go with them because I haven't seen anything as nice so reasonable and not DIY!!! O-O
fumoir2009 Posts: 367
great thanks will have a look over the weekend :-)
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
[quote="fishermans_bride":3pwxzdy0][quote="shellyaug09":3pwxzdy0]Try this woman. She will work with you for what you want [/quote:3pwxzdy0] Just had a look at this site shellyaug09, I have to say VERY impressed and VERY reasonable?? Did you use this company for your own invites etc... I have requested some samples so if I like them I'll prob go with them because I haven't seen anything as nice so reasonable and not DIY!!! O-O[/quote:3pwxzdy0] I got her to do invite, thank you cards, mass booklet covers, rsvp, lottery card holders, fg favours & keepsake boxes. I have also used her for the most beautiful keepsake boxes for babies. She was great to work with. I origianlly found her on ebay. She has since relaunched under a new name as company has expanded