Menu

THANK YOU

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Midlands Mum Posts: 871
Ladies Ive said this already but i genuinely wanted to thank you all for your kind words and support on setting up this forum. I really appreciate everyone who put their name to Hepburns & Stock Broking Brides petitions, as flutterby says its a shame it took half of WOL to ask for it before admin finally put it up. But its there now and thats the main thing. Thank you all again, hopefully now this will encourage anyone dealing with children, siblings or friends with disabilities to post. Best Wishes Midlands xx
Kingston Design Posts: 895
Delighted to see this forum! My little sister has DS and I think my parents really appreciated every single bit of support they got when she was born.
rushinbride Posts: 1097
Worthy forum MM, its going to be a great place to get worries and fears answered! Well done WOL :wv
happybride2be Posts: 380
well done on getting this forum up... as a Mum with a son with special needs, (nothing diagnosed yet, but could be autism, could be a learning disablility) anyway, its nice to know there is somewhere else to offload when we have a bad or good day!!! hopefully we can be help to other Mums too..
kelsar Posts: 690
Delighted to see this forum up and running. well done to everyone who fought for it. :xox
Hepburn Posts: 4081
:wv
Service Finder
blossimhill Posts: 400
Great to see this new forum up and running :o)ll :o)ll
Chococat Posts: 1632
I'm delighted to see this forum here. It's great to see, congratulations to all who fought for it :wv
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
hi :wv my little bro had Down syndrome and recently diagnosed with Autism too so i'll be popping in and out great to see this new section
bearfoot Posts: 149
I am delighted to see this forum, as I am a proud aunt of two autistic boys so it's great to have a forum to ask questions, give & receive advice from other people who have similar situations. Great job! :wv