thank you

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bosco101 Posts: 104
Dear All, I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on the site. I've not posted much on here, but I think I've more or less read every single thread at this point! There's no way I'd have been able to plan the wedding without all of your help, and I hope you all have wonderful weddings filled with happiness and good fortune! :wv
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
That is a lovely post, congratulations to you and your new hubby. Hope you are both very happy together. :wv
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
Hi bosco Have you put your report up on the Wedding Report section yet - I love reading all the reports and getting all the tips and tricks from the new brides. Congrats to you both!! PS: That name brings back such memories. I climbed a chest of drawers when I was 3 to turn on the TV cos Bosco was starting and I pulled the whole lot down on myself. I broke my hip and was in traction for 2 months after it!! Happy days :o0
bosco101 Posts: 104
I haven't written my report yet - much to my shame, especially when I relied so heavily on others reports over the last year! But I will get around to it when we come back from honeymoon. :-8 I was worringly obsessed with Bosco from 3years old to about 6 years old - I used to cry when 'the song' came on at the end every day. My mam used to have to convince me every single day that bosco would be back tomorrow....... cringe!!