Thanks

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
I'd like to thank everyone who apologised. Theres no point in me staying mad and saying 'Its a bit late now' which it is but heck I can see too why some people thought it was me. I have been a bad girl in the past but have been really good the past few months. But I was so upset and frustrated the past 2 days. You know how it feels when you know you are right and have done nothing wrong and nobody will believe you. I'd like to stay on WOL because I find great advice on P&B and H&F in particular and am ttc again and would love to be able to stay on P&B. So i'm just gonna stick around and stay well clear of some people if thats ok with everyone.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:3a6mnwmm]I'd like to stay on WOL because I find great advice on P&B and H&F in particular and am ttc again and would love to be able to stay on P&B. So i'm just gonna stick around and stay well clear of some people if thats ok with everyone.[/quote:3a6mnwmm] of course its ok - you dont need permission to stay here :thnk
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:29cwpylt]Craic on chicka!!! :o)ll :wv :o)ll I'm just so glad it's all been cleared up!!![/color:29cwpylt] :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :babydust: :heartbeat:
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Well as you know Hairy Molly I have apologised for thinking it and fair play to you for saying what you did and would just like to wish you well in the future and hope you get your BFP and have a healthy baby :wv
scotswedding Posts: 2829
Glad to see you back. Not round here much anymore so don't know what you got up to in past but yesterday was out of order regardless.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
you stay here HM no one should be pushed out
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="strawberry shortcake":1sufaqko]you stay here HM no one should be pushed out[/quote:1sufaqko] well Sarah07 should
Mrs2008 Posts: 812
[quote="Hairy Molly":ln0t9ytx] I have been a bad girl in the past but have been really good the past few months. [/quote:ln0t9ytx] Think you've handled yourself really well with that post admitting past problems and wanting to be a nicer poster, it's all good. Fair play to ya :o)ll
mammybean Posts: 10364
no one but that sarah thing anyway. you stay where you are HM
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
[quote="Clucky":37la36u5][quote="strawberry shortcake":37la36u5]you stay here HM no one should be pushed out[/quote:37la36u5] well Sarah07 should[/quote:37la36u5] I've emailed fiona and the managing director of WOL, Paul to ask can she be banned. Hopefully she can. Thanks for the kind words girls. I hate fighting with ye all :o)ll