Menu

Thankyou!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

snookums Posts: 197
Anybody seen/know or can think of a nice wee thankyou note to write at the back of your mass booklet? Something just to thank your guests for coming far & near, wishing them well & look forward to spending the evening celebrating at your reception venue?
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
I have. Just don't have it with me at the moment, sorry. Ill pm you later with it. :wv
Mrs C at last Posts: 1672
Good friends and relatives so dear, We thank you for your presence here, When this days happiness is past, Fond memories will always last.
Linda H Posts: 1151
This is the Day, We vowed our love, before you all, and God above. In future years, we shall recall, the joys you wished us, one and all. We’re grateful for, your presence here, all who came, from far and near. May God Bless you, is what we pray, as he has us on our wedding day.
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
this is what we are having on the back of ours! Our thanks for joining us this day, To celebrate in a special way, To all who came from far and near, We’re grateful for your presence here, And your kind wishes we will always treasure, Our thanks we give in greatest measure