Menu

That time again... Personalised Christmas Decorations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jeidi Posts: 3128
Hi girls, Just to let you know we have started the Personalised Christmas Decorations again this year. A lot of Wollies ordered from us last year which was brilliant! All decorations are €10 each of 3 for €25 and we can write any names/messages you want on them. Oh the cat decorations and the Pregnant Bear (mum 2 be) are €5 each. Have a look at our page: www.facebook.com/decorationsbyme Thanks a mill girls.
LastRolo Posts: 6892
They are beautiful. There is normally a stand in my local shopping centre and they are really beautiful!
Thanks Last Rolo O-O
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
Oooh I can't access FB in work but will defo have a look at home. Looking for 1 for my niece, it's her 1st Christmas!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
Hi, do you personalise Christmas Stockings Jeidi?
No sorry mrsmammy - its just the Christmas Decorations.
BusyMom Posts: 717
Not based anywhere near Dundalk or Waterford - will you post an order? Thanks!
[quote="May19Mom":1e8i45vz]Not based anywhere near Dundalk or Waterford - will you post an order? Thanks![/quote:1e8i45vz] Oh God yeah no bother, they will be wrapped in bubble wrap and then put into a padded envelope. Worked brilliantly last year.
Synergy Posts: 2768
I love the 5 stockings one. Must get some bobs together. I can't believe Christmas is almost here again. The kids are so excited :)
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
No problem thanks, will have a look anyway, cant have too many decorations I think! *)