that time again!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Septbride Posts: 380
Hi. I am due my af tomorrow according to my fertility friend chart as i know when i ovulated etc. the thing is although my af were always irregular the fertility friend chart has so far for the last 2 cycles been accurate anyways no matter how late or early my periods were over the years the number 1 sign for me was sore boobs they would be literally untouchable. I had the vomitting bug last week but i just don't feel like i am better (it prob is the bug still in my system) I just have no sore boobs or cramps or anything just a very quesy feeling all day every day for the last week. I done a test this morning and got a bfn Now some of you would know that doing the deed during ovulation time hasn't always been possible for us but this mth we managed it at the right times etc. Is it my hoping agains hope mind or do you think its possible I could be pregnant? I know i have been here before and the second i press submit i will probably get them but what do you think?
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
just wanted to wish you best of luck i'll have my fingers crossed for you. let us know how you get on :)
tasket Posts: 306
It's definitely possible - wait til AF is late and then test again. Fingers crossed for you - let us know how you get on!
Sticks'nStones Posts: 401
I am hopeful for you - wait until you are late and then test again. I am in the same boat it is nearly that time again for me as well. MPA
thanks girls - no sign today yet but I might wait till after wkend!! If I can. Good Luck Mrs MPA!!
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Good luck to you both - fingers crossed!! Two more weeks for me to wait :roll: .
Hopefully this will be your month jellybelly :D