Menu

The band Request.. any feedback?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs DD Posts: 177
Would be really grateful for any feedback on this band - my mam has recommended them highly but not sure what that means...
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
We had them at our wedding. Thet are fantastic - so many of the guests said this to me after the wedding. They are great for getting the crowd going. Stephen Murphy is the contact, I had him as my church singer. They play ANYTHING! Can do the auld come-all-yes for the oldies waltzes, rock stuuf, chart stuff, sixties, country whatever your into. Honestly they are great. 3 other girls at work had them for their weddings too. They had place bopping all night long! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Plus... they took no break, but they will if you request them to. Played for 3 hours, maybe more (not too sure :-8 ). Highly recommend them.
WinterGal Posts: 835
I was also recommended to try and get them, but were booked up for my day. So ring them and see if they are booked. They are very popular around Wexford for good reason! *)
Ta girls - I can't find their website and the email bounced back but wil try the phone number again... :lvs
CMH Posts: 4
Can someone send me contact details for this band? Thanks
WinterGal Posts: 835
Here you go: Stephen Murphy 053 92 47629 087-9947601
feckin booked til 2009 :( Anyone heard of Avalon??? Saw them in Lord Bagenal Hotel on Sat ngiht - place was rocking!