The Big Question - Pantyliners - Yay or Nay?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Following on from my pantyliner thread earlier in the week, er, here's another pantyliner thread. Yes, it is a brain fart thread. Yes it is about pantyliners. If you are offended or are about to post 'what's the point of this thread' in a snippy fashion, then I suggest you click elsewhere! If you're not either of the above, read on! As the pantyliner thread progressed earlier in the week I was surprised by the amount of Wollies who said they didn't even know what pantyliners were and had never used them. I stupidly thought everyone used them. And so I got to thinking - who does and who doesn't and why? (I don't normally think about the Wollies panty habits, just for the record) I use them every day. Not to beat around the bush (geddit?) I use them for lady discharge. I get it, it's normal, but there's a bit of it and pantyliners help to keep it undercontrol and keep my Lawn of Love, um, fresh. Someone in the other thread said they didn't see the point of liners, that that is what fresh underwear is for. Well, I change my pants twice a day and still need liners! So I just wanted to clear up that I do wear clean knickers every day! Just in case anyone thought otherwise! So, over to you Wollies. Are you a pantyliner girl or not?
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
sk, im exactly the same as u, i wear them every day, always have a little pack in my handbags u will find them in all my handbags :o0 i NEED them .. both my sisters wear them too. i needed to wear them during my pregnancy also. :wv btw- i cannot pass a box of pantyliners in a shop now without laughing :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
SunnyK Posts: 3834
Nope - I don't really need them. I use tampons through my (very light & short) period and don't need them day to day.
ott Posts: 3920
Nope! The only time I used them ever was when I had LLETZ treatment earlier this year. And I hated having to wear them.
Thanks Mammymcphee! Glad I'm not the only one, I was feeling like a bit of a weirdo yesterday!! The supermarket can be a bit of a soulless hell hole sometimes, so anything that brings a laugh is welcome!
katief Posts: 1900
No. they bunch up, fall out in public places, then you end up thinking its your rolled napkin in a restaurant.
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="katief":1cquxbmm]No. they bunch up, fall out in public places, then you end up thinking its your rolled napkin in a restaurant.[/quote:1cquxbmm] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Only use them on first/last day of period but if it's heavy I will use them in case I leak (I use tampons) I think they would annoy me wearing them everyday!
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
I use them when I wear tampons and on first/last day of period. Thankfully I have never had one fall out the leg of my trousers :o0 and I hope I never do but thanks for the warning that it might happen!
[quote="katief":14m5vavm]No. they bunch up, fall out in public places, then you end up thinking its your rolled napkin in a restaurant.[/quote:14m5vavm] See? SEE? I knew I wasn't the only one who had a pantyliner fall out in a public place! I knew it! Thank you KatieF! :yelrotflmaosmilie: From my thread the other day, I found ones called Carefree Bodyform and so far they're sticking tight!