Menu

The Bridal Outlet - Margaret Moreland dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Puddytat Posts: 2
Hi, Just wondering does anybody have experience in purchasing a Margaret Moreland designed dress from the Bridal Outlet's MDS range? I have found a dress that I really like but have been concerned by some of the posts I have seen on the site, regarding the Bridal Outlet. So just wondering if anyone has recently purchsed a dress designed by Margaret Moreland and were they happy with the quality of the dress, alterations, and level of service.. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you! :wv
catois Posts: 70
I'm bumping this as in the same boat! Tried on a Margaret moreland dress today in the bridal outlet and loved it! Would love to hear some feedback
AoifeDanJ Posts: 8
Hi Girls, did ye end up going for a Margaret Moreland dress? I was there last week and loved the dresses too!! Would be great to get feedback :)
KarBW Posts: 52
Hi Girls, I don't have personal experience, but my sister got married in July and had a custom made Margaret Moreland dress. She found a dress she loved and chose a different lace. She had a really positive experience and the dress was beyond stunning on the day. The quality of the fabric, lace and the fit were perfect. She lost a lot of weight in the week or two coming up to the wedding and was not too impressed with the fit when she went for her fitting, however, the alterations lady was so reassuring and did an amazing job and the dress fit like a glove on the day. I know that she would recommend them :)