The cats away..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hagfromhell Posts: 2146
So I can play! Boss has just told me he is away for the day so now I can WOL as much as I like without living in fear! So many times I have started a big long post only to have to cancel it when he walked in!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
you should aim to become a major wol today :o)ll :o)ll
Elliecat Posts: 2725
[quote="designerwine":ly7mdjjf]So I can play! Boss has just told me he is away for the day so now I can WOL as much as I like without living in fear! So many times I have started a big long post only to have to cancel it when he walked in![/quote:ly7mdjjf] Ha ha - you see the trick is to write your post in word, and copy and paste into WOL when you're done!!
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
[quote="Elliecat":2z2kbf3c][quote="designerwine":2z2kbf3c]So I can play! Boss has just told me he is away for the day so now I can WOL as much as I like without living in fear! So many times I have started a big long post only to have to cancel it when he walked in![/quote:2z2kbf3c] Ha ha - you see the trick is to write your post in word, and copy and paste into WOL when you're done!![/quote:2z2kbf3c] AAAAAHHHHHHHH The Penny drops. If you knew how many times it has happened to me then I have to start all over again :ooh